Following terms can be used to search more information
stock market chart
free technical analysis software
day trading stock
stock market tools
Free stock market trading tips
stock day trading software
Free day trading techniques
technical analysis stock
nse bse techniques
technical analysis charts
indian stock market analysis
indian stock prices
indian stock market research
share market analysis
stock market analysis
nifty technical analysis
analysis of share market
nse share market
nse bse share market
share market nse
nse bse live share market
Free stock recommendations
buy sell stock signals
BSE, NSE, trading tips
stock market indicators
advice stock market investing
Free day trading stock pick
education stock trading
Free India share tips
online share trading
free stock market graphs
stock market trend
free technical analysis
stock market analysis
share market courses
stock market guide
Free stock charts
stock market indicators
share market alerts
technical analysis indicator
nse bse day trading
Free stock day trading tip
stock market picks
Welcome to Indian Share Market
Serving Since 2007
What is Online Share Trading
Doing share trading with help of computer and internet connection is called as Online Share Trading.
If you would like to do online share trading then you need to have a computer, internet connection and online trading account. If you are planning to do trading yourself then opening online share trading account is advisable.
Basically people use online share trading who want to trade themselves.
How to do Online Share Trading
1) Online trading account - You have to open an online trading account with any of the bank or financial trading system. There will be nominal annual charges but nowadays some of them are offering free accounts.
2) A computer with internet connection -
Due to fall in electronic prices the computers are available at very affordable prices in the market. If you have electricity problems then you also need to have inverter.
Even some people do trading in internet cafe.
Nowadays you can get internet enabled on your cell phone whose speed will be sufficient to do trading . Also internet broadband connection is available including 3G connection on your computer
3) After successfully opening the online trading account you will receive the username and password with the help of which you can login in online trading system and trade yourself.
4) The trading system executive (with whom you opened trading account) will help you initially about how to use the online trading system.
But in fact you can request for demonstration of their trading system before you open the trading account with them.
Once you get familiar with the system then you can trade yourself at your home or in the internet cafe.
Online Share Trading
Benefits of Online Share Trading
1) There is no need to depend on any broker or anybody else to place the order or to square off your order. In short you are the boss of your own to do trading (buying and selling) of shares.
2) Its reliable, convenient and you can take your own decisions yourself by actual seeing or analyzing the market on the computer screen instead of calling the broker all the time.
3) It’s not possible or practical for a broker to update you about each and everything about the share market, news which will influence or affect the share market. Because he may be having many other customers like you and even if he updates you it would be late and this news would have been affected the concerned sector or share. So if you are doing online trading yourself, then you may save yourself from big disaster by booking profit or by coming out of the stock.
4) You will get news and updates on various websites and also on your online trading system and most of the information will be free of cost.
Please note - “Always remember share market always get influences (or affected) by the appropriate news. So get updated or be in touch with news all the time. This will benefit you always.
5) By doing online trading yourself, you can see and judge where market (or your share) is heading by seeing different graphs online yourself, which is not possible if you’re trading through broker. Some online trading systems have graphs integrated in their system, so your job is to just add those graphs and check the status of current market (or share) and depending on your analysis you can take steps towards successfully trading.
6) All your transactions and related documents can be seen online and can also be downloaded to your PC without depending on your broker.
You can also check the status of your amount on daily basis through your online trading system.
What is Offline Share Trading
Doing share trading with the help of broker or through telephone is called offline share trading.
In other words trading will be done by another person on your behalf based on the instructions given by you. The other person would be a broker.
The broker will do buying and selling of shares on your behalf depending on the instructions given by you. So in offline share trading you don’t need to have computer, internet connection but you need to have the offline demat account.
Precuations to take while choosing the online Broker
Ensure you go for low brokerage rates. Nowadays some of the brokers are offering flat brokerage rates. Low brokerage rates means your profit potential goes up and you pay less to your broker.
Find out Alternative to online trading
Find out if the firm has alternatives to online trading. If you need to make a trade, but you cannot get to a computer or your internet connection is not working then you should be able to call and place trade.
Ease of using online tool
Ensure you get demonstration of their online software or tool and find your comfort level. Buying and selling should be at very easy step and. Checking balance amount etc
Making Other Investments Online
It would be good if the broker has the facility of buying other investment products online through single tool. Other products like Mutual funds etc
Go for broker offering free research and tips for buying and selling shares
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.daytradingshares.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.daytradingshares.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.daytradingshares.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at www.daytradingshares.com/disclaimer.php before using any material or advice given at www.daytradingshares.com