Information about Online share market trading
Online share market trading India
In Online share market trading the trading is done by using computer and internet connection. In other words trading done through computer having internet connection is called Online share market trading.
Instead of going to any share broker you can do trading yourself using Online share market trading method. In this method you must have a computer and internet connection or else you can make use of internet cafe.
Nowadays due to internet facility lots of things have become easier as compared to earlier days. So making use of the great internet facility you can start your own Online share market trading.
What is offline share trading - Trading done through share broker is called offline share trading method. Just to brief you about offline trading.If you need any more advice about offline share trading then please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours
As this section is only dedicated to Online share market trading so letís proceed.
So till now you would have been understood about Online share market trading.
Now letís go to next chapter.
Online share market trading services in India
There are three primary things required to start Online share market trading.
Demat account (Trading account), a computer and internet connection or else you can go to internet cafe.
• Online Demat Account -
You have to open online trading account that is also called as demat account.
If you are interested to open the trading account then please write to us and we will guide you further Contact us
Points to remember while opening your trading account
• Enquire about brokerage rates and taxes you have to pay for your trading account.
• You have to open the trading account with the agent who is offering you the lowest brokerage rates.
• Different brokerage rates are available for different trading methods like delivery trading and intraday (day trading) trading.
• Before opening your account try to insist the agent to get demo of there online trading software or terminal and check your reliability and Speed.
• Also confirm about there charges and any hidden charges if you have to pay.
Please properly verify above points and then decide with whom you would like to open the trading account.
Now you have your on online trading account, letís go for another most important requirement needed for you to start your online trading account.
Welcome to Indian Share Market
Serving Since 2007
Second most important requirement is computer. Nowadays you get very good computer in very affordable price. You may also go for second hand (used) computer but its better to go for new one as they are available for very less prices.
Precaution - Get the computer configuration details and price and compare with other shops and then finalize your deal.Because the price of computer varies due to configuration so get proper configuration details.
NOTE - If you canít afford to buy a computer, then you can go to Internet cafť and do your trading. This method is also absolutely fine.
Third requirement is your internet connection. Nowadays you get internet broadband connection very fast and very importantly at very less price. Following are the companies which provide broad band internet connection.
Tata broadband, Sify broad band, Reliance Broad band etc.
Precaution - Get proper price range and speed of the internet connection they are going to provide you. The price depends on internet speed and data they provide to you. So get proper confirmation and then go for that companyís connection
Alternate option for Internet Broad band connection is GPRS connection. GPRS connection is the internet connection has to be activated on your cell phone (mobile phone) and then the cell phone has to be connected to your computer. The GPRS connection is bit cheaper as compared to broad band connection but you may get less speed as compared to broad band connection. The choice is yours.
On the second part the Airtel, Tata Indicom Reliance, Idea etc these all and many other provides GPRS connection and they will help you to set up your mobile phone with your computer for internet access.
Above three are the primary requirements for starting your own Online share market trading.
NOTE - If in case if you donít want to purchase a computer and donít want to get internet connection then you can go and trade in internet cafe. This is also absolutely possible and fine.
After getting your prime requirement for starting your Online share market trading now its time to start your share trading.
Letís go to next chapter.
Things to know before starting your Online share market trading
Please make a note of following things before starting your Online share market trading.
• Must be aware of Share Market - You must be well aware about share trading, knowledge of share market and shares, fully aware of your online trading software or terminal.
• Refer our website fully - To have basic idea about different types of share trading and other share market related information.
• Keep yourself updated - It always very important to keep updated yourself about latest news about share market and companies etc. it really helps you in share trading. ďShare market always reacts to appropriate newsĒ
For latest market news, latest stock updates on day to day basis and also latest share market updates which may affect your shares, then please Go here
Resources - To keep updated yourself you have to read financial newspaper like business standard, economic times etc. On the internet you can access/open financial related websites like
www.businessstandard.com, www.economictimes.com, www.capitalmarket.com etc. On these websites you will get all news related to share market, government news, companyís announcements etc which will affect the share market.
Share market daily open at 9:5 am and closes at 3:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday are holidays for share market.
If you open the financial websites before market opens then you will get the idea about todayís share market movement, either it is bullish (going up) or bearish (coming down), (want to know other terms then please check our website ) other information like movement of other Asian markets and USA market which has huge impact on our Indian share market. Asian markets start early then our Indian market.
Action Plan - Now you have to plan your action as you are ready will all the information required for share market. Now your action plan is to select shares which are I news or select shares from sector which is in news.
Sector like IT, cement, Petrochemical etc. If there is news on any particular companies/shares or on any sector then definitely there will be movement, if the news is appropriate.
During market hours also you have to keep alert about news. Always trade or select shares/companies which are involved in news. This is one of the easiest methods of tracking shares and doing trading on them.
Also it is also always better that do some study and research before starting your trading. For example note down todayís top gainers, top losers, and volume toppers etc and tomorrow keep a close watch on them this is also one method of selecting shares and trading on them.
One more very important point is you should be always aware about news like when company is declaring its dividend, companies merger plans, demerger plans, quarter results, major acquisitions, collaborations etc .
This type of news will definitely makes great movement on related company shares.
Learn Online share market trading
There are very important benefits (advantages) of Online share market trading over offline share trading.
• No need to depend on broker -
First up of all you need not have to depend on any share broker for buying and selling of shares. Depending on broker may result in delay of buying and selling of shares which may in turn result in huge loss or less profit. If you are doing Online share market trading then you can execute your trades at any time because you are observing every movement of share market right in front of your computer screen.
• All updates on your computer screen -
As you have internet connection with you will get all updates of government news, companiesí announcements, and corporate declaration etc. during market hours. Itís not so practically for your broker to provide you all the updates and news. So its very important point that you get all news, especially those news which affects share market right in front of your computer screen. ďShare Market always reacts to appropriate newsĒ
• Independent for your trades -
On the other part you will get all information of your traders on your computer screen. You can view yourself your profits and losses done and depending on your current situation you can plan your further trades. In other words you are totally independent for your trades from your broker. You are boss of your self.
Problems Online share market trading
As there are couples of good advantages there are also some technical disadvantages. As every coin have two sides.
• Disconnection from Internet - In Online share market trading there is the possibility that your internet connection may get slow or get stopped, this may result in disconnection from share market. At such critical times you have to call your executive (from whom you opened your trading account) and place your order or square off your pending orders.
• Computer Problem - If your computer stops functioning then this may also result in disconnection from share market at this time also you have contact your executive.
• Other Problem - Other problems like electricity disconnection. Solution for this is inverter or batter backup.
Above all technical problems which may exist at any time and they are beyond our control means not in control.
Online share market trading tips
• Do not over trade - Do not put all your money in share market.
• Do not put all your money in single share or single sector - Put or divide your money in multiple shares or sectors. This may reduce the risk of heavy loss.
• Do not panic or fear - Think twice before making your trade/plan and once done stick to it, donít panic or fear.
• Accept Loss - If you trade is going against you and if you are not sure about your trade then immediately accept the loss and come out of your trade. It will save you from heavy loss.
• Right Opportunity - Do not fall in trade early, wait for right opportunity and then trade. Itís very important.
"Wait, Watch and then trade" you will get success.
• Everyday is not trading day - Do not force yourself to do trading everyday. Itís wrong. If you are not sure about the market movement for that day then it always wise decision to be away from market and not to trade.
• Keep you greediness away - Most of the people loose in share market due to greediness. Get satisfied with whatever profit you get and come out of that trade and wait for next opportunity. Donít wait to take huge for that single trade.
More points and articles will be coming soonÖÖKeep watching this space.
online buying selling
online share market trading
online share trade
online stock trading
best online stock trading
best online stock trading
Online share market trading
about online best stock trading
BSE, NSE, trading tips
stock market indicators
advice stock market investing
education stock trading
Free India share tips
stock market picks
online trading in stock
online trading of shares
cheapest online stock trading
discount online stock trading
learn online stock trading
on line share trading
on line stock trading
stock market trading software
Free share market tips
online stock trading
stock market analysis software
Free Online Share Market Tips
india market analysis
online trading stock and option
stock exchange online trading
online option stock trading
Online share market trading account
Online share market trading in india
Online share market trading india
Online share market trading sites
online shares trading
online stock trading account
stock market analysis
share market courses
stock market guide
Free stock charts
share market alerts
online trading shares india
trading shares on line
online stock trading in india
online stock trading india
online stock trading information
online stock trading services
online stock trading software
online stock trading system
online trading in share
stock market tools
Free stock market trading tips
stock day trading software
nse bse techniques
trading stocks on line
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.daytradingshares.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.daytradingshares.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.daytradingshares.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at www.daytradingshares.com/disclaimer.php before using any material or advice given at www.daytradingshares.com
Following terms can be used to search more information