Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.daytradingshares.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.daytradingshares.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.daytradingshares.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at www.daytradingshares.com/disclaimer.php before using any material or advice given at www.daytradingshares.com
Copyright © 2011 DayTradingShares.com. All Rights Reserved
How to make a Financial Plan Work
1. Stick to your financial plan and execute it judiciously.
2. A regular review of your financial plan helps achieve financial goals.
3. Do not introduce new investments on your own if you are not an expert.
4. Buy adequate insurance to protect your wealth.
5. For clearing all doubts about your plan, consult the financial planner who made it.
6. Do not try to second guess the financial planner.
7. Do not overrate or underrate contingencies in your life.
8. Never overstretch in terms of both savings and spending.
9. Never run after short-term gains at term growth.
Welcome to Indian Share Market
Your Desire to Earn