Intraday and Historical Technical charts
Welcome to Indian Share Market
Serving Since 2007
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.daytradingshares.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.daytradingshares.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.daytradingshares.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at www.daytradingshares.com/disclaimer.php before using any material or advice given at www.daytradingshares.com
If you have any questions then write to us a at
How to view these charts
1. Select options in first BOX - Index option for Nifty, Jr. Nifty or other , CM for individual stocks, FO for futures, CD for currency.
2. Select other options like intraday or Historical, if you want see past charts and click Plot
3. Java is required to display charts. If charts do not display then you need to install free java on your computer.
Please download here. Itís free.
After completing the download, install the software by double clicking on it and follow the instructions (Itís very simple).
Once it is installed, close the browser and reopen, charts will display, if not then please write back to us and we will assist you further.
What types of charts you can see?
1. Intraday Charts and Historical Charts of Nifty, Jr Nifty,Bank nifty and other - Select Index option in first box for all indices.
2. Intraday Charts and Historical Charts of All stocks - Select CM option in first box for individual stock.
3. The Intraday charts are delayed by 2 minutes.