Welcome to Indian Share Market
Serving Since 2007
Traders Section - How to do profitable trades on news?
Get Free Advice
Free Technical Charts
Shares for Investment
Share Market Holidays
Free Learning Section
Safe Investment returns
Want Market updates/Tips ?
: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.daytradingshares.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.daytradingshares.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.daytradingshares.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read at
before using any material or advice given at www.daytradingshares.com
1) How to do profitable trades on news?
Wise traders wait for NEWS to make money in share market.
Basically it is very easy to earn money in share market if you understand how to trade on news.
There are various circumstances where news schedule is finalized and traders wait for those days.
The following are few news and updates happens throughout year and this could be the best opportunity to earn money in share market.
Four Techniques to trade on news:-
1) Don’t think either the news is positive or negative or how it affects the company.
Trader just need to read the news and see how the stock price is reacting to news
and participate in the movement. If news is affected the company in positive then
stock price will start moving up then you can buy the stock and sell it and if the
news affected the company in negative then the stock price start moving down
then you can short sell its stock and buy.
We daily publish 4 to 5 shares related to its news at below link
Stocks to watch today
2) Trader can even trade on stocks after news discount. For example due to some
news if stock price move extremely high or extremely low then trader can wait for
next day and see the movement and then take the trade accordingly.
We daily publish such shares at below link
News affecting stock prices
3) News based stock movement is very erratic so book profit when never you get,
don’t expect big profit and hold your position unless and until you are very sure.
4) Watch financial news channels where various news will be published on prority and
easier to track and place trades.
Which news and announcements to watch
1. Quarterly results - These are announced by companies every quarter and this is one of the best and may ways to make
money. Because more or less most of the companies react to their quarterly news. Quarterly news schedule is declared in
advance. Trader can plan in advance and make trades.
2. Announcement of Inflation and IIP (Index of Industrial number) by government - Inflation and IIP numbers are announced
once in a month.
3. Company news likes new orders, mergers, acquisitions, sell out of stake, etc all these details are announced by companies
as and when happens.
4. Announcement of monthly sales by auto companies, companies inclusion or exclusion from indexes, bonus, dividends and
stock splits, government policies, political unrest, draught or monsoon declaration. war, terrorist attacks etc.